|Incentive Groups, Meetings, and Special Events
|Meetings, Conferences, Special Events, Incentive Programs and Conventions
When we plan events, we take responsibility for the entire event.
Below is a partial list of services that we offer:
- Determine the Client's Needs
- Establish event objectives.
- Profile participants.
- Develop schedule of events.
- Select preferred and alternate dates for event.
- Determine client's needs and goals of the event.
- Site Selection
- Compare facilities.
- Negotiate terms for meeting/event space, accommodations, food/beverage
- costs, car rental rates, on-site activities, AV equipment, etc.
- Select meeting site.
- Airport meet and greet.
- Ground transportation.
- Block function space and sleeping rooms, as required.
- Provide a proposal to your company outlining a variety of ideas, suggested
themes, activities, tours, giveaways, budgets, etc.
- Provide experienced, professional coordinators from our staff to make the initial
reservations, negotiate discounted rates, follow-up on reservations and make
changes as necessary throughout the planning process, and attend the event to
assist with on-site registration, event coordination, last minute additions and end-
of-event wrap up.
- Block excursions, transportation and tours.
- Negotiate with suppliers to provide optional pre- and post-event package add-ons
and set up billing procedures and have contract prepared.
- Detailed invoicing before/after the event, including reconciliation with suppliers.
- Prepare Budget and Create a Work Plan
- Complete Pre-Meeting Arrangements
- Publicize Event (when applicable)
- Complete Pre-Registration
- Finalize Details
- Finalize event agenda.
- Communicate final details with facility, client and vendors/service providers.
- On-site Coordination
- Inspect meeting and sleeping rooms.
- Confirm readiness of all services ordered.
- Review bills daily.
- Pass out and collect attendee evaluations.
- Conduct wrap-up with facility.
- Complete Evaluation/Accounting
- Prepare final accounting; compare Budget vs. Actual.
- Prepare final reports.
- Evaluations summary.
Mahalo Tours & Transportation